Body Cleanse Total Body Detox Kit
Good Health Body Cleanse designed as a total body detox
Good Health Body Cleanse has been designed as a total body detox which can be completed quickly as a 1 week detox, or for a more gentle cleanse it can be completed as a one month detox. This makes it suitable different lifestyles and levels of health.
- 2-part detox program
- Contains herbs & nutrients to support detoxification
- Supports healthy liver & bowel function
- With key herbs to support blood cleansing
Cleansing the bowel and liver on a regular basis gives your body a 'spring clean' and supports your liver so it can do its important job of filtering the blood better.
Good Health Body Cleanse contains:
- Multi Cleanse has the popular liver herbs Milk Thistle, Dandelion root and Turmeric combined with Red Clover, Yellow Dock and Burdock to support bowel function and blood cleansing, and other key ingredients to support detoxification
- Multi Fibre a comprehensive blend of different fibres to help regulate bowel function and soothe the digestive tract as correct bowel function is a vital part of any detox.
Body Cleanse can be completed quickly in one week or more gently over one month, depending on individual lifestyles and levels of health.
|Multi Cleanse (per capsule)
Multi Fibre (per capsule)
Contains No: Artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours.
|7 Day Quick Cleanse:
Multi Cleanse: Adults: Take 3 capsules 3 times daily before food, until finished or as professionally advised.
Multi Fibre: Adults: Take 4 capsules 3 times daily with water before food, until finished or as professionally advised.
1 Month Maintenance Cleanse:
Multi Cleanse: Adults: Take 2 capsules every morning before food, until finished or as professionally advised.
Multi Fibre: Adults: Take 3 capsules every morning with water before food, until finished or as professionally advised.
Precaution: Ensure adequate fluid intake when taking fibre supplements - 2 litres per day is recommended. Some changes in bowel habits may occur due to increased fibre intake. If any unusual changes occur, including abdominal pain or extended constipation, seek professional advice. Lowered absorption of medicines may occur when taking concentrated fibre; therefore it is recommended that Multi Fibre should be taken two hours after medication. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Do not take while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Byron Bay Detox users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.